Thursday, February 10, 2011

BYU Basketball!

My Dad and Mom have BYU season tickets and they invited us to come to one of the games with them this year. We had a lot of fun. We are all big BYU fans and Jimmer fans!
If you ask Cameron what her name is she will tell you Cammer Jammer Fredette. She was so funny every time they would say Jimmer Jammer Fredette over the loud speaker when he would make a basket she would get all excited!

4 comments:

Annie Nielson said...

Holy moly! I about fell off my chair when it showed that you had updated your blog! Way to go :) Your girls are so cute--I can't believe how big Cameron is getting. I guess she better since she's going to be the big sister soon.

Keep up on the posting!!

Mangelson's said...

Ditto to what Annie said. HaHa. So glad you are back to blogging.

General Mills said...

That is Awesome, Jeremy needs to find a way for her to meet Jimmer.

Mills Family said...

How fun!! I love it. I need to go to a game...if Bart will take me. He like going with his guy friends. :) Congratulations on your soon to be new arrival. I don't think you even looked pregnant last time we saw you.